Saturday, September 12, 2009

Homework Four

After looking at my question which was "How long before we are energy efficient?" I am now thinking that yes my question is a little ambiguity. I think that I should have worded it as "How long before we(U.S.) are more energy efficient in our homes". I think that people could interpreter my question many different ways. I mean they could ask what do you mean energy efficient. Do you mean by light or by other items. Yes, I would reword my question to How long before the U.S. is more energy efficient in our homes with the lighting part?

I am going to keep my question are a part of my term project, and am going to continue working on the information that is needed. My next step would be to obtain more or information. Other then that I am not to sure what I am suppose to be doing after that.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment